? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lincoln's blanket

Alright, this is a once in a lifetime thing-not something I'm repeating for sale! Just wanted to share it.


In my family, I have one sister and I only had girls. When I found out her first baby (due in January) was a boy, I wasn't sure what boys do! I stayed up most of the night looking up "boy things" and then drew out this blanket. I cut it out the next day and have been working on it since! Two boy bunnies doing boy stuff-it's my first attempt at something this large scale, so forgive things like the sun...the bear did end up with legs at the end!

















We can't wait to meet baby Lincoln!


0 comments: